City of London, London
7 months ago
I am currently looking for a Content Strategy and Editor to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting. This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach.
As a Content Strategy and Editor, you will be responsible for:
- To develop and manage the brand content strategies and delivery globally.
- Work within the global marketing team to define and deliver the appropriate content across marketing campaigns, social media, customers communication and website through the implementation of a content strategy.
- Act as a content owner for the end-to-end global content strategy across all brands.
- Lead the overall planning, development, delivery and management of marketing content.
- You will be a creative business leader with proven industry background of 10+ years.
- Solicit, create and edit content to achieve quality output at scale.
- Administration of freelance writers and content partners.
- Oversee the recruitment, management and retention of full-time editorial staff and freelance content producers.
- Define and maintain content based on defines user journeys.
- Develop, maintain and communicate the content road map.
- Manage content plan in a structures and measurable manner.
- A deep understanding and solid track record within the leveraged trading sector including specific experience with spread betting and CFDs.
- Solid Ecommerce related content customer experience management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisation preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Editorial and Copy writing experience in a fast moving digital environment.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in online content production.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Results driven.
You can apply for this Content Strategy and Editor role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.