£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Content Writer / Community Manager to join a technology start up based in West London. They launched recently in 2018 and their highly-engages member base is growing quickly, it's an exciting time to join them. They are looking for a creative and energetic Community Manager/ Content Writer who can help keep both current and future customers excited about the future of the business.
- Engaging and growing a community, whether already members, future customers or just people that find their content helpful.
- Leading the writing, creation and delivery of a content time-line for their website, producing regular articles.
- Managing social platforms, primarily Facebook and Twitter.
- Creating and curating an engaging content plan - building a long-term social media strategy and tone of voice.
- Conduct user and market research.
- Responding to customer reviews on third party sites.
- Working with their marketing and product teams to write copy that can help.
- Improving the SEO performance of their website and magazine.
- A degree in English Literature or Language, Creative Writing and/or a minimum of two years of digital content and social media experience.
- Great written communication skills, with experience in copy writing and proofreading.
- Experience in writing for SEO
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive outlook and a good sense of humour
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.