Contract - Client Services Account Manager - 3 Months
My client is a full-service global integrated agency who are built for challenger brands or companies that are disrupting the status quo. They pride themselves on their creative approach to media planning, and use this to leverage their brands' market attention. They are currently recruiting for a Comms planning manager with 4-5 years+ experience to join on a 3 month contract.
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for your client portfolio, and managing the relationship between the agency and these clients.
- Coordinating and putting together agency response to briefs across digital and offline media channels, with a creative approach.
- Develop the skills and understanding of more junior team members, and support on their workload as necessary.
- Staying on top of industry trends and innovation, to ensure clients gain a competitive edge through relevant marketing technologies.
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years' planning experience with a strong understanding of the role of digital and offline media channels.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally including client presentations and managing clients and team members.
- Ideally you'll have some experience of mentoring or managing more junior team members.
You can apply for this role of Digital Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.