Contract - Head of Media Strategy - Global Media Agency - Up to £600 per day DOE - 3 Months Initially
A rare contract opportunity at this level! A global media agency London is looking for a Head of Media Strategy for 3 months. This will be to cover a busy time for the agency until the permanent Head of starts. You will be overseeing a small, but well established team and be the primary point of contact for everything strategy related internally and across their broad client base. It's a busy time for the business, so you will have an opportunity to make a real impact in the initial contract period with old/new clients and active pitches happening.
Please note: Fully remote workers cannot be considered for this. You will need to be able to get into the Central London office a minimum of 2 times per week.
- Head of Media Strategy
- Lead a team of 3 strategists
- Primary strategic stakeholder within the agency and across broad client base
- Manage internal requests/push back when needed
- Drive strategic smart thinking within the team/agency
- Opportunity to work with new clients - recent retail business currently on-boarding
- Assist with pitch work - active pitches happening now
- Play key role in the development of global strategy
- 10+ years experience in media
- Strong global strategic background
- Ideally well established media agency experience, however strong client side strategists can be considered. If client side, you will need to have broad industry experience
- Have gravitas as this is a heavily client facing role with a lot of internal stakeholder management
- Collaborative and experience in working with a wide range of functions such as planning, data etc.
- Available at short notice.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.