Paid Social Business Director
A fantastic opportunity to join a next generation GLOABL marketing agency with offices across Europe, USA and Asia.
They have someone going on paternity leave which is why they are in need of a Paid Social Business Director to lead on the strategy, and to oversee the paid social activation team and lead in client management.
The role of the Paid Social Business Director is diverse, collaborative and constantly evolving. This is a pivotal role within the agency and your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing an international hub transition.
- Manage a team of 13+ paid social specialists from execs to directors.
- Work with the client to improve both the paid service itself and its alignment with the client's core business.
- Develop strategic media and measurements plans supported by media platforms based on the client's objectives.
- Identify and develop new opportunities/ areas of growth, that will help continue the development of all paid channels.
- Direct and indirect team management, account leadership and resource management.
- Ensure the team is prepared for client meetings and calls with new insights, test recommendations and industry updates to discuss with the client.
- 5-10 years + years paid social experience, expertise in Paid Social and a background working on automotive clients.
- Proved track record of success with social.
- Ability to manage and meet client objectives and deadlines.
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- An optimisation attitude (always looking for ways to improve the products and your own way of working)
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Business Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.