Up to £330 per day + Inside IR35 / Fully Remote
20 days ago
2 Months +
2x Paid Social Account Director
Day rate - Upto £330pd
2 month contract with high possibility of an extension
A fantastic opportunity to join a next generation digital performance agency with offices across Europe, USA and Asia. They have won massive accounts which is why they are in need of two experienced Paid Social Account Directors to lead on the strategy, and to oversee the daily paid social activation from the activation team.
Paid Social Account Director.
The role of the Paid Social Account Director is diverse, collaborative and constantly evolving. This is a pivotal role within the agency and your responsibilities will include:
- Run successful advertising campaigns in line with clients digital advertising strategies.
- Work with the client to improve both the paid service itself and its alignment with the client's core business.
- Develop strategic media and measurements plans supported by media platforms based on the client's objectives.
- Identify and develop new opportunities/ areas of growth, that will help continue the development of all paid channels.
- Direct and indirect team management, account leadership and resource management.
- Ensure the team is prepared for client meetings and calls with new insights, test recommendations and industry updates to discuss with the client.
- 5+ years paid media experience, expertise in Paid Social and a background working on retail clients.
- Proved track record of success with social and digital campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and meet client objectives and deadlines.
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- An optimisation attitude (always looking for ways to improve the products and your own way of working)
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox