£300 - £330 per day + Inside IR35 / Fully Remote
5 months ago
I have two clients both looking for SEO Content Managers to come in to do keyword research and identify content gaps on a few of their accounts.
The SEO manager will report into an AD but also have the support of execs across project work. They have a clear road map in place and they are looking for someone who can support the execution and research needed to provide recommendations to the clients.
As an example of a couple of up and coming projects:
- Facet navigation review
- Moving reporting into data studio
- Post migration analysis
- SERP feature analysis
- Agency experience
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around technical optimisation and keyword research
- Client communication is a must.
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Proficient using a range of tools.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.