City of London, London
£200 - £230 per day
8 months ago
Contract - Affiliate Manager - £200pd - £230pd
My client is an independent growing data-driven media agency with ambitious plans for growth in their offering across the UK and wider EMEA. This is a great opportunity for someone with extensive experience across affiliate marketing looking to help in expanding their offering to current clients. This role will be 3 days per week on a one month rolling basis initially. There are opportunities for permanent depending on success of initial project (initial project will be focused on auditing clients affiliate accounts).
- Carry out affiliate audits
- Planning and executing strategic media buying
- Identifying and pursuing creative opportunities & partnerships
- Reporting and trafficking
- Presenting deep and thoughtful insight in client meetings
- Ensuring accuracy of bookings and billings
- Hands-on experience with affiliate program management, methods and tools
- Creative thinker, looking for new ways to innovate, solve problems and grow the business
- Passionate about digital and knowledgeable of the market
- Robust planning and optimisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Take the lead with affiliate knowledge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.