City of London
£300 - £350 per day
8 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Contract - App Promotion Manager - up to £350 per day (inside IR35) - 6 Months
This brilliant travel platform is looking for a contractor with strong mobile marketing experience, especially with app user acquisition / engagement experience to work on a global account for initially 6 months.
Take ownership of all paid media campaigns to drive traffic, focusing on working with PPC/SEO agencies on campaigns to achieve the best possible results
- Build an app promotion strategy which can then be implemented, and performance can be shown by detailed data and analysis
- Plan and execute app marketing strategies
- Implement targets and work on a strategy to record app tracking requirements, monitoring performance and communicating this too other members throughout the team
- Work with the whole marketing team to maximise performance campaigns
- Work with associates to understand current trends, new marketing opportunities and the potential differences they can have on performance and business goals
- Monitoring the potential changes and updates app store may have with changes to algorithms, and opportunities that may arise with updates
- Strong strategy and recent hands on experience with app marketing
- You will be owning the strategy and be the expert in this area in the business
- Platforms - AppsFlyer, App Annie, Tableau and Big Query.
- PPC tools needed - Google Ads
- Paid social platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.