City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day
7 months ago
A multinational fashion empire with over 500 shops across approximately 40 countries worldwide and a large online presence. They are an authentic British brand with world-class standards, having worked with some of the biggest names in fashion. They are looking for an Assistant CRM Manager to join their team for a short-term contract, this person will be responsible for the CRM strategy but also the development and management of their global customer retention programmes.
- Create, develop and execute the CRM strategy across all customer segments globally, working closely with the wider digital marketing, trade and analytics teams to address customer and market specific opportunities.
- Actively plan and carry out CRM and Email initiatives, campaigns, project roadmaps and ongoing activity in line with business goals and requirements.
- Overseeing all customer & prospect email communications, including weekly marketing emails, service emails and Adhoc store event / promotional requirements.
- Manage and mentor CRM Assistants and CRM Co-Ordinators setting objectives and developing their skills.
- Utilising marketing automation and predictive modelling to evolve a 1-2-1 direct marketing approach - sending the right message, to the right person, at the right time and in the right channel. Developing intelligent segmentation by working with wider ecommerce teams and ESP.
- Using data and insight to identify customer life-time values and model segmentation to drive customer value and retention.
- 3+ years' experience in an email marketing & CRM role within an ecommerce or email-led business.
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals
- Exceptional practical and day-to-day knowledge of email marketing, mobile marketing and loyalty marketing.
- Is comfortable working with Excel and databases with a keen focus on customer insight, data and spotting trends and opportunities.
- Experienced working with CRM databases, email platforms and tracking, measurement and analytic tools.
- A proven ability in shaping and implementing successful CRM and Email strategies, involving customer life-cycles, customer lifetime values, segmentation, content and contact strategies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here