City of London, London
Up to £250 per day
9 months ago
An opportunity to join a rapidly growing independent agency based in central London. They are an international full-service digital agency. The clients they are working span across a range of different industries. They are really pushing to do exciting work, evidenced by massive increases in client budget spend, so it is an exciting time to join and help propel this forward.
As a Biddable Media Manager with this agency, you will largely be responsible for setting up and optimising Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns across a portfolio of clients. This is a hands-on role, and they are keen to get someone started immediately to help support on the large number of campaigns that are going live. This will run for up to 4 weeks initially, with the potential to extend further.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years' experience running Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- Ideally have experience working across Display.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.