City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day
8 months ago
My client are the content partnerships and branded content arm of one an award-winning global media company. As an office of circa 40 heads in London, they create new ways to help people stay informed, entertained and connected. They are passionate about content and technology within advertising.
They are looking for a branded Content Analyst to join their team for an initial period of 6 months with the view to potentially extend the contract thereafter.
The key responsibilities will be to;
- Manage delivery, tracking of campaign targets and promotion.
- Working with Audience Development team to Implement and improve processes relating to the delivery of branded content campaigns.
- Work with internal stakeholders across various departments to ensure campaigns go live on time and delivers in full to campaign KPIs/budget.
- Delivering excellent service and relationship management across various internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead collaboration with creative, video and network teams to produce effective cross-platform solution reporting and deliver to client.
- Deep campaign analysis and troubleshooting.
- Co-ordinate and lead the creation of end of campaign PCA's working with Sales and AM teams.
- Provide audience forecasting/pricing to Sales/Monetisation for Sponsorship and Brand Channel packaging.
- Managing Social spends with 3rd party agency
- User in Omniture and/or Google Analytics is a must.
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Google Applications skills and experience.
- Ability to present PCAs to client/agencies confidently
- Knowledge of paid for traffic sources and Facebook Ad Manager is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of managing multiple projects and dealing with various stakeholders across Sales, Creative, Video, Technology and Editorial.
- They will need to have solid experience working in digital media, marketing and social media strategies.
- Self-sufficient, ambitious, enthusiastic, proactive and resourceful.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Previous experience working in a client facing role in a fast paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- A problem solver who is keen to innovate in a fast moving industry.
- The candidate will have an analytical mind, excellent attention to detail and the ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.