£85000 - £95000 per annum + Inside IR35, Plus benefits, plus 18% Bonus
6 months ago
An exciting digital eCommerce company in London is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Based in Surrey
- Hybrid working - Maximum 3 days in the office, currently 2 days.
- 12-month rolling contract with no end date.
- Start date: 14/04/2022
- £85,000 - £95,000 Pro rata - Plus Benefits and 18% Bonus.
As the Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Define, model, and document the scope of new initiatives by engaging with individuals/teams through a discovery process to elicit requirements.
- Work to tight deadlines
- Undertake business modelling and analysis to demonstrate project value, cost, and potential return on investment across multiple markets.
- Collect internal and external client technical and marketing requirements to inform project development in order to identify solutions and alternative paths where needed.
- Identify and describe risks within the requirements
- Lead business research
- You must have a strong knowledge base of digital media operations
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company
- At Least 3 years within a similar position as.
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Be knowledgeable of core business analysis techniques, e.g. modelling, elicitation, analysis, critical thinking.
You can apply for the Business Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contract Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.