£400 - £500 per day
11 months ago
Business Analyst required by the projects team of this brilliant broadcast and entertainment business. The Projects Team are responsible for delivering exciting transformative projects across the brand. They consist of a Business Analysis and a Project Management function, and together they provide a centre of excellence across the business.
As well as delivering critical projects on time and within budget the team also enable the business to prioritise the list of projects to be worked on. Working with teams across the company they deliver the brands future. They are a delivery-focused team, are fun to work with and have great relationships with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers.
Key skills and experiences are:
- Must have experience of the What's On broadcast management system - This is a must.
- Proficient at defining requirements for producing reports on system data
- Will liaise will developers and testers during the requirement delivery lifecycle
- Experience of producing reports directly is advantageous
- Familiarity with a broad range of broadcast management system workflows
- Preference for deep knowledge of schedules, content management, rights
- Comfortable with evaluating system configurations changes and detailing impacts for consumption by parties in the solutions team and broader business.
- Confident in identifying, documenting, and altering workflows, and clearly articulating changes to the user community
- Able to work independently, working from high level requirements through to solutions with minimal input from others
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.