City of London, London
6 months ago
An exciting Fintech company in London are looking for a Campaign and Analytics Manager.
- Based in Central London
- Hybrid working
- 3 months rolling
- Start date: 10/01/2022
- £450 - £550 per day outside IR35
As the Campaign and Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor existing campaigns and inspire change in future campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and report the performance of campaigns using SQL or Phyton monitoring tools.
- You will be analysing data, understand trends, apply commercial oversight to produce insight and make sound recommendations.
- Stakeholder management, strong ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels of management.
- Strong experience using SQL or Phyton
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends
- Pervious experience managing Campaigns
- Must be able to plan and work flexibly to meet all deadlines
- Good understanding of credit risk function
- management experience
You can apply for the Campaign and Analytics Manager position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.