City of London, London
Up to £205 per day
about 2 months ago
Contract - Channel Marketing Manager - Client side (technology giant) - £205pd
My client, a huge innovative technology client is looking for an exceptional Channel Marketing Manager. They are a huge player in their industry with offices globally. This role plays a pivotal role within the marketing function. You will be accountable for creating and implementing quarterly marketing plans with one of their largest clients in the Telecoms industry.
- Responsible for planning & implementation for new product launches, life cycle management and budget ownership
- Develop strong relationships at all levels in the account to ensure objectives are always aligned
- Lead activities and budget with relevant channel marketing agencies
- Develop and execute quarterly channel marketing plans, adapting throughout the quarter to meet market and customer demands
- Assist the commercial account team to sell into channel new devices
- Anticipate the competitive forces both in the market and channels, and plan for such events to limit the potential negative effect upon sales
- Be responsible for ensuring the marketing accrual budget is allocated in an efficient manner to improve ROI
- Work alongside the PR, Social, Sponsorship & CRM teams to deliver channel specific campaigns to support sell out of products.
- Lead channel specific activities and run budget with channel marketing agencies.
- Identify best practice across the channel marketing plans and opportunities to replicate
- Product Marketing and Services Marketing experience
- Experience in handling complex marketing budgets and processes
- Ability to balance multiple internal and external stakeholders and deliver on key projects
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox