£85000 - £95000 per annum
2 months ago
Group Client Director
£85k-£95k PA (DOE)
12 month maternity cover
My client are a leading influencer marketing agency who are looking for a Group Client Director. You will be working alongside the Group Commercial Director and support the Account/Delivery function in their growth.
You will need to be available for a November start date.
- You will be a client services and operations leader, managing 4 direct reports that comprise of; Head of Client Partnerships, Head of Platforms, Head of Agency and Head of Advertisers
- Design, develop and execute Group Operations to maximise efficiency.
- Implement adoption of the companies platform across various teams
- Work with commercial leads to develop clients and win new business
- Line manage the accounts team that comprises of around 30 employees
- Oversee process, implementation and development of PCAs
- Work with the Group Commercial Director on Commercial Operations Reporting. Lead all legalities of campaigns, including client and creator contracts, and owning any ad-hoc legal needs.
- 5 years industry experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience managing large teams and heads of department
- Expert influencer knowledge and intricate understanding of the competitive landscape
- Strong business acumen and finance skills; ability to analyse numbers thoroughly without errors
- Always looking for ways to scale accounts and teams servicing them more efficiently; driven by the big picture, not the short-term issues
- Leads in developing strategic plans to grow our revenue and expand our business; ensures team is setup for success to execute them
- Dictates the culture of multiple teams; reinforces company values and consistently leads by example
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Group Client Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.