£200 - £260 per day + 6 month contract
4 months ago
My client is the U.K's largest retailer, they are looking for an experienced PPC Senior Executive to come into their paid search team and activate campaigns.
- Be aware of your clients' business targets and goals and proactively suggest how to improve performance.
- Be able to set up search campaigns from scratch - from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and health checks.
- Monitor campaign performance and flag issues with line manager and the account team.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search campaigns. The primary concern is to manage, report and optimise campaigns in order to deliver against spend and efficiency targets.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of search platforms and bid management tools (Google Ads, Search Ads 360).
- Have a proven track record of delivering search campaigns to a high standard and optimising towards ROAS / revenue campaigns, while meeting strict spend
- Show initiative and pro-activity in growing search accounts, strive to find efficiency and opportunities to improve them.
- Drive insight through an appropriate use of available tools, ensure account growth and help to exceed targets.
- Incorporate testing into Search campaigns - demonstrate the knowledge of best practices and functionality that allows to propose and set up A/B tests efficiently.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and SA360
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly analytical
- Team player & winning can-do attitude
- Confident presenter
- Be administratively competent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills / grammar; a strong communicator
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.