City of London, London
£250 - £275 per day
26 days ago
Community Manager - Client Side - 6 month contract (view to go perm) - £250-£275pd - Umbrella
My client is a leading retail company looking for a Community Manager, your role will be to deliver best in class social community strategy, driving increased brand love and customer advocacy. You will support the Advocacy Lead to test & learn around the brand social media community strategy.
You will be responsible for building out and delivering against the testing plan for a test Facebook Group community, including developing compelling social-first content and actively engaging with our customers to drive further insight to inform future plans. You will create a reporting framework and will continually optimise based on data-led insight. You will help with planning, optimisation and execution of the social community strategy, focused on testing to inform future plans to scale the programme and deliver measurable commercial results for the partnership.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to execute the social media community strategy. Use a test and learn approach to gain customer insight and inform future plans.
- Run the test Facebook Community, working collaboratively to develop the content calendar and engage directly within the community. Drive innovation within this space and take ownership of the day to day running of the activity.
- Conduct and draw insights through studies and social listening and recommend opportunities and proactively share with stakeholders. Work with internal teams to respond to customers and use insights from the community to inform improvements.
- Contribute and support continual improvement of the team, performance of self and others, fostering a positive team culture.
- Creative thinker, delivering inspiring and relevant content whilst managing large data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to quickly develop professional relationships
- Social community management experience, including developing community building strategy
- Social & digital experience within retail. Experience in working on influencer marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of latest developments within Social and Digital Marketing.
- Experience with website analytics.
- Demonstrable understanding of how digital marketing channels work and can influence customer engagement
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Community Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox