£275 - £276 per day
about 1 month ago
Hybrid (office 1-2 days a week)
My Client is a leading Content Studio and they are looking for a Content Editor to work on their B2B finance client. You will be supporting in Editing, Ideation, Execution and Production. In this role, you will help build and execute on content and editorial strategies for clients and manage the full production process of content.
- Support development of content marketing strategies for enterprise clients.
- Facilitate the content pitch process.
- Edit original content for quality and clarity, following brand guidelines.
- Assist senior strategists in content production.
- Manage internal/client budget trackers, as well as trackers of approved/rejected licensed content articles.
- Curate news stories for clients' websites.
- Utilize subject knowledge and editorial insight to choose a proper mix of content that meets brand and audience needs.
- Proactively monitor the performance of a client's mix of licensed sources and regularly communicate performance.
- Review the ongoing curation efforts of our freelance network, providing feedback and approval of articles
- 4+ years of experience editing and/or writing diversified content.
- Experience in content or news ideation and production for either a news organization or a brand.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing space and enthusiasm for working with commercial brands.
- Familiarity with visual content production/curation & imagery best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of voice and ability to adapt to a client's specific tone (e.g. What makes a Buzzfeed story different from a Washington Post story?).
- Ability to concisely communicate with managers and colleagues about complex client issues
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Content Editor now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.