City of London
£350 - £380 per day
6 months ago
£450pd - Outside IR35
HOLIDAY COVER - ASAP-22nd June
My client are looking for a Content Strategist to work on a leading delivery app. The role is to cover the current Content Strategist whilst they are on Annual Leave and the project is anticipated to take 22 hours.
Content Strategist that will take part in a Site & Competitor Audit to carry out the following tasks:
- Competitor content types comparison (What types of content and how they use them) I.e. What are comps doing that we aren't
- Direct competitor content gap analysis (What are competitors in food delivery space talking about) - Competitor audit
You will be required to;
- Review clients sites and gather learnings from competitor sites
- Help fill out audit of the sites
- Summarise what client are doing well in and what they can improve Content gab analysis
- Subjective UX analysis
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Content Strategist now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.