£250 - £300 per day
9 months ago
A brilliantly innovative software provider to banks and financial institutions across the globe is looking for someone to create content for a suite of 18 assets- some brilliantly crafted marketing collateral. They need a talented Copywriter to work alongside their in house designer. They genuinely have an award winning proposition having been founded in the early days of the FinTech revolution. They are a Laas Provider (Lending As A Service) with cutting edge products and platforms - digitally brilliant!
This client are recruiting a highly dependable, self starter to manage the end to end process of building a suite of marketing collateral to arm their sales team with brilliant material, and educate prospective clients on their products and services. You will be a content creator, an expert at writing brilliant copy with great call to action. There will be 18 assets to create content for - brochures, one pages, presentations, technical guides etc. You will be allowed to work remotely in this role at least 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday) and outside of that, you will be required in the Fitzrovia based office.
You will essentially be responsible for:
Information and knowledge collection from the product and technology team (this will be the first week of the contract, I should imagine!)
- You must be a talented Copywriter with some B2B experience
- Collating and transforming this information into marketing copy
- Creating beautifully crafted copy
- Creating design briefs for the in house designer
- Review and providing feedback on the initial draft copies of the assets produced
- Providing suggestions for amends.
An essential part of this role will be to create of briefs for the inhouse designer using information collated from various stakeholders across the business. Briefs must include all the content for which the designer will turn into a professionally designed piece of collateral. This person therefore has to use their copywriting and editorial skills to create engaging pieces the designer can make beautiful!
- 5 years plus working in content writing on the creation of marketing collateral
- Copywriting and editorial experience with a mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience collaborating with sales and technology teams
- Experience managing and overseeing the content design process, including internal approval
- Ideally working in a B2B marketing / content role
- Any Fintech, Financial services or SaaS experience would be very beneficial
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.