£175 - £176 per day
3 days ago
6 month contract
£175pd - outside IR35
Full time - Hybrid working (3 days required in the office)
My client is an internationally renowned retail store based in the heart of London and they are looking for a Copywriter to join their digital team to help on their Christmas campaigns (already!)
You will be working on the website home page as well as direct landing pages and their engaging email campaign
You will be reporting into the Head of Digital and responsible for best practice for grammar and spelling and within the SEO guidelines set out by the Digital Marketing Team. You will ensure a consistent brand tone of voice in the editorial style.
This role is full time, Monday - Friday and you will be required in the office 3 days a week in order to be fully emersed in the digital marketing team and wider business
- Writing accurate and engaging headlines for Home Page and ecommernce landing pages
- Writing accurate and engaging Subject Lines and body copy for customer email
- Follow critical path and execute to schedule
- Maintaining brand tone of voice led by editorial team
- Uploading and publishing copy content to the site on a daily basis using AX
- Meeting daily targets
- Native English speaker
- 2+ years experience
- Sound knowledge of fashion; trends, designers and brands
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Experience of working in an e-commerce or CRM
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Copywriter now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox