City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Contract - CRM Analyst - Agency
This agency is a close-knit team of 55, that function like an independent, but have the backing of one of the world's largest and most influential agency networks. This is a project-based role where you will be working on one of their key B2B clients uses email marketing as their core marketing channel to promote events.
This role will be focused on improving engagement and conversion:
* Preparing Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) contact data for analysis including cohort creations, temporal contact send, engagement and campaign source/creative context, meta data interpretation
* Analysing contact quality, engagement, and frequency (inc. quality, deliverability, engagement by source/ contact record recency, event topics, time of day, type of contact)
* Assessing existing insight and reporting (Thoughtspot) for effectiveness in driving performance
* Working with a Content Specialist to review the creative effectiveness and content optimisation options
* Evaluate KPIs and develop recommended best-practice framework
* Development of hypotheses to validate against objectives / KPIS
* Workflow and segmentation recommendations
* Plan for testing against hypotheses e.g. Targeting and content tests
* Analysis of results, validation against hypotheses and provide recommendation for next steps
* High level audit on current technology set up with high level recommendations for achieving a single view on reporting.
* Highly experienced in SalesForce Marketing Cloud and how it can be optimised for B2B marketing
* Able to turn deep analysis into easy-to-act-on, well-reasoned recommendations
* Comfortable working at speed and in collaboration
* Articulate and clear in your writing and oral comms - can explain to clients the what and the why
* (Ideally) experienced with Thoughtspot reporting tool
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox