City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
8 months ago
My client is a global advertising agency based in Central London specialising in creative, media, brand planning, direct marketing, design, interaction and PR. With a number of renown clients, they have produced some of the most memorable work in advertising and they are looking for someone who can come in and join their customer-centric division of the business.
- Leading the Analytical capabilities for the account
- Mining the website and CRM data in Adobe Analytics (AA) to discover key blockages and opportunities
- Creating new customer segments within AA
- Developing sales attribution methodologies
- Working with the Data Planner to develop campaign analysis
- Identifying opportunities to grow customer and commercial value
- Supporting other business accounts / pitches where required
- Possible working at client's office circa 1 day per week
- Upwards of 4 years website analytical experience, with some CRM analytical experience ideal
- Experience working within Adobe Cloud, specifically requiring AA experience
- Experience in CRM / digital agencies, loyalty consultancies or client side
- Although specific category experience in baby formula is not essential, the ideal candidate would have strong FMCG
- Strong presentation skills - ability to simplify the complicated
- Some experience in statistical modelling, building segmentations for CRM personalisation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.