City of London, London
£21000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Contract - CRM Assistant - 3 month FTC - up to £22,000
This is a CRM assistant role at a well known publisher. Initially starting as a 3 month fixed term contract role starting mid Jan. This publisher is responsible for world famous - household name brands.
- Supporting the Senior Executive with email scheduling and email builds across all products
- Light reporting and feedback findings to the business
- Working with multiple stakeholders (holidays and events teams etc)
- Selligent is the CRM platform used - constant testing of the platform required
- Develop and launch all supporting marketing assets for all campaigns
- Suggest improvements to grow customer acquisition and engagement
- Experience within a digital marketing role (6 months or more)
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively manage relationships with internal and external contacts
- Able to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Email marketing experience
- Email service provider experience (Selligent)
- HTML experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.