4 months ago
For the last 18 years my client has worked obsessively to simplify the printing and personalising of digital photos online. From humble origins (a first day's sale of just £2.70 - albeit to a customer they are proud to still serve today) they have grown to become the European market-leader in photo-based products serving millions of customers a year in over ten markets.
Their teams focus on the delivery of a brilliant end to end experience from the digital journey through to high quality products arriving into their customers hands.
They have a rapidly growing Marketing team where your contributions will make a big impact in a fast growth company. Within CRM, they have ambitions to increase the pace and scale of their data driven test and learn programs to offer more personalised experiences to their customers and you will play a key part in developing and executing this strategy. As their CRM executive, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end project management of targeted campaign development and execution, including briefing, proofing, QC, offer code generation, execution and measurement
- Development and optimisation of campaigns across the customer lifecycle, including acquisition, onboarding, retention, win-back and loyalty through collaboration with Senior CRM Manager, Brand, Trade, UX and Analytics colleagues
- Identify opportunities to launch new campaigns, develop new content or offers for targeted segments to deliver incremental margin and improve customer experience
- Briefing copy and design to our in-house team, outlining audience, campaign objective, key messages and tests
- Briefing data requirements and campaign workflows to ensure campaigns are built, developed and executed accurately in line with CRM contact strategy
- Working with Analytics to analyse and evaluate campaign tests, making recommendations for future improvements to improve key KPI’s and campaign metrics
- Ongoing reporting of campaign results to showcase successes, highlight challenges and enable continuous optimisation of CRM activity
- Act as a brand guardian for CRM communications, ensuring that all copy and design aligns to their brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Work with Senior CRM Manager to plan and execute data-driven testing strategy
- Eager to learn, understand, challenge, experiment and not afraid to fail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects to fixed deadlines
- Self-starter. Organised and highly motivated
- Fast learner, ability to learn new technologies
- Adaptable to change
- CRM marketing experience with demonstrated success delivering multi-channel campaigns with a deep understanding of email data, execution and best practices
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume, and time sensitive environment
- Experience using at least one ESP system
- Experience with test and learn
- Up-to- date knowledge of digital marketing techniques and best practice
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox