£190 - £210 per day
10 months ago
A leading Media Owner who has set the pace for change within the UK media industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality content, setting the global agenda. This transformation means they remain ahead of their competitors in the ever-changing media landscape and are looking for a Contract CRM Executive to help cement this position.
As a CRM Executive, you will work closely with Customer Insight and Analytics, and Marketing teams across the business, supporting the implementation of digital marketing activity for the business.
Using their CRM system, customer data and analytics tools, you will be responsible for delivering on the CRM strategy, processes, email activity, testing and technical capabilities, all with a view to driving increased customer engagement, value and retention.
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Liaise with design teams to coordinate proofing and approvals from stakeholders.
- Regular, detailed campaign reporting on all CRM activity
- Main channel email, but complemented with SMS, push notifications, remarketing, direct mail and outbound calling, with the flexibility to diversify further in the future.
- Provide operational support for delivery of email test plans, report on results and make
- recommendations for ongoing optimisation
- Monitor and advise on email deliverability
- Involvement in varied ad-hoc project work
- Accomplished in eCRM or broader digital marketing with experience in a similar position
- Operational reporting & analysis experience
- Understanding of customer lifecycle communications
- Experience of building campaign automation
- Experience of working with multiple ESP platforms (Adobe Campaign would be an advantage
- but not essential)
- You've worked with a large consumer database and driven campaign success through data
- Experience of customer profiling and segmentation
- You've worked in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Knowledge of managing and domain and IP reputations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here