City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
CRM Executive - 3 months initially - £25,000 - £30,000
This CRM Executive role is working for a well-known high street retail brand who have recently had a huge overhaul of their digital presence. This role is initially for 3 months FTC paying £25,000 - 30,000. This role reports into the CRM Manager and is responsible for the performance of omni channel campaigns alongside overseeing the content and creation of new acquisition and loyalty plans.
- End to end email campaign management
- Creating and briefing each email
- Before email distribution, ensuring the build, test and proof is completed
- Generate and maintain customer segments that will deliver a personalised experience to our customers
- Create and monitor automated triggered campaigns in acquisition, loyalty and service.
- 3 + years' experience of email management
- Exponea and Jinja code highly desirable
- Basic HTML working knowledge (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced role managing tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of data targeting, segmentation and analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox