City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
26 days ago
CRM Manager - 3 months initially - £50,000 - £55,000
This is a great CRM Manager opportunity working for a well-known high street retail brand who have recently had a huge overhaul of their digital presence. This role is initially 3 months on an FTC basis. Their office is based in North London - they ideally would like this person to be in the office 2/3 days per week from August, but they could be open to remote only candidates.
This role is responsible for the customer database segmentation, contact strategies, increasing engagement and customer lifetime value.
- Own the overall customer segmentation, campaign process and execution standards for the email channel.
- Build an email and SMS strategy by customer segment that links to the CRM roadmap and supports the overall business strategies.
- Present strategy proposals and business updates to senior managers, communicating performance and results against CRM KPIs and insights and learnings.
- Produce weekly campaign reports to the business
- Identify and build new test and learn campaigns
- Keep up to date with CRM latest development to continually improve customer engagement
- Strong CRM management experience with a background of effectively creating and implementing CRM multi-channel strategies
- Experience developing CRM goals and objectives
- Experience working in a CRM role within the retail sector
- Demonstrable understanding of HTML (ability to understand where changes need to be made), a good working knowledge of Jinga code and Exponea is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Significant knowledge of data targeting, segmentation, and analysis.
- Experience leading and developing a small team.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, plan and prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox