City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
7 months ago
Contract - CRM Manager - 3 months
This CRM Manager contract opportunity is working for a well-known media agency on a huge FMCG retail client. This is for 3 months initially with the view to extend and the rate is around £280 per day outside IR35. This role is to ideally start week commencing 14th March.
- Joining regular internal stand ups to support flow of projects and sharing updates to ensure Client and Agency alignment
- Managing projects through lifecycle working alongside PM - this would include developing creative project briefs, understanding timing plans from PM Team, attending (leading where relevant) creative briefings, WIPs and ensuring client is kept abreast of project status.
- Presenting creative concepts to client, managing feedback accurately in a timely manner
- Projects will be a combination of DM and Email, these form part of a program of work
- Assume client facing to review client briefs, writing creative briefs with strategic overview and PM/ Team and deliver email campaigns, plus. Leaflets and email
- The main part of the role will be managing delivery of DM and Email campaign activity, this forms part of the overall CRM program. There will be opportunities to work on strategic initiatives and planning e.g workshops/proposition activity
- ESP is Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- CRM background ideally retail or loyalty experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- An understanding of data and analytics would also be useful to support in this role.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.