City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
CRM Manager - 6 months initially - up to £400pd (inside IR35)
My client is looking for a CRM manager - they are a huge agency that work with numerous FTSE 500 clients. They currently service the clients from a performance marketing perspective but have won a client and is looking for a CRM person to work on the newly won client (retail).
- Set up campaigns, QA, activate, measure and manage.
- Running dynamic tests across audience segments that you have built within the ESP.
- You will be sharing learnings across the channels (Paid Media, Web etc) in order to optimise the end-to-end journey and improve conversion on the site
- Strong CRM management experience with a background of effectively creating and implementing CRM multi-channel strategies
- Experience developing CRM goals and objectives
- Ideally you would have 4+ years of experience working in the Consumer Products or Retail space working at a major brand.
- Demonstrable understanding of HTML (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- Must have experience working with a market leading ESP and DAM. Preferred technology experience BloomReach; Moveable Ink, Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Significant knowledge of data targeting, segmentation, and analysis.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, plan and prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox