City of London, London
£220 - £260 per day
6 months ago
Independent forward-thinking marketing data agency looking for a Data Analyst to work in their product team. With headquarters in London, they are work with huge well-known brands and deliver exceptional results. This is a 3 month contract role that is very likely to extend into 6 months.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques such as regression, and provide ongoing reports.
- Ability to communicate information in a simple way to non-technical stakeholders
- Analyse data against performance metrics and report on key insights
- Work alongside the team to build a reporting data pipeline; including performing data analytics, building data dashboards and implementing an optimised on-going data management process.
- Analyse and improve the use of data driven decision making across the product lifecycle.
- Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel.
- Power BI and/or Tableau
- Have worked in a role influencing business decisions through data insight.
- Experience in delivery of Insights Reports in a product team.
- Experience in data cleansing, data selection, data preparation, data evaluation
- SQL, R, Python, SPSS
- Model evaluation, model configuration, model selection
- Degree or equivalent qualification
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9758 | Hannah@spherelondon.co.uk
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.