City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
15 days ago
An exciting Media agency in London are looking for a Data Engineer.
- Based in Central London
- Hybrid working
- 6 months rolling contract
- Start date: 29th of November 2021
- £500 per day Outside IR35
As the Data Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing Python scripts
- Core pipeline development.
- Working with multiple clients on multiple projects
- Hands-on implementation and delivery
- Not directly managing anyone
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in programming in data processing and Manipulation.
- Understanding different data models.
- Significant demonstrable experience of complex ETL cycles
You can apply for the Data Engineer position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox