3 months ago
A global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, 300 in London, they get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of some of the worlds biggest brands.
- Scope, develop and deliver customer-centric analysis and insights to understand to impact CRM has on customer behaviour and how customer behaviour varies across different cohorts; translating business needs and requirements to analytical briefs
- Pivoting data in excel and creating dashboards from their database
- Interpreting campaign data and trends
- Be the client’s trusted advisor on all things analytics by making it easy for them to make business decisions by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Present frequently to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations
- Work with wider teams to ensure smooth delivery of analytical tasks
- Provide coaching and support the wider analyst team
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
- 3+ years in a data and analytics function
- Strong Excel knowledge including VBA.
- Experience in data visualisation/dash-boarding software Power BI/Tableau
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of devising, implementing and managing reporting dashboard design, update and automation
- High level Microsoft Word and PPT skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
0203 869 2050 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox