City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
19 days ago
My client is one of the most innovative retail brands globally. They are passionate about what they do and passionate about making a real difference to peoples lives. Throughout history they have taken on huge challenges and they are looking for exceptional people to join their teams to counter new challenges in the future.
- Translate business requirements into meaningful set of SQL queries for Ad Hoc analysis and new reporting solutions
- Explore data to identify trends and anomalies, develop new analytical capabilities/solutions, and find new monetization opportunities
- Transform and cleanse outputs from data warehouse into meaningful analysis for business/sales teams
- Summarize analyses into PowerPoint presentations or formatted Excel reports
- Help explain analysis results to business team
- Automate and optimize current code base
- Collaborate with other analytics teams to develop and improve our current solutions
- Collaborate with product teams to identify new data solutions improve our current offer
- Aid in documentation
- Strong SQL skills - required
- Experience working with large relational databases - required
- Exposure to AWS Redshift - a plus
- Familiarity using Python for data manipulation/cleansing - a plus
- Exposure to statistical analysis/tools - a plus
- Familiarity with media, TV measurement - a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate between the business and technical communities. A high degree of analytical expertise is essential, along with the ability to communicate test results in layman's terms for consumption of non-technical colleagues.
- Willing to work collaboratively with non-technical teams and learn new concepts
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox