£350 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
A global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, 300 in London, they get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of some of the worlds biggest brands.
My client needs an extra pair of hands for a couple of months to pick up the customer insight on one of their large accounts. They'll need an analyst to come and work alongside their data strategy team. This will involve working onsite with client in Surrey up to 4 days per week, alongside other account managers and members of the data team.
- Pivoting data in excel and creating dashboards from their database
- Interpreting campaign data and trends
- Presenting and providing insight to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
- 3+ years in a data and analytics function
- Experience of data visualisation/dashboarding tools e.g. PowerBI/Tableau
- Working with incomplete/messy data and quickly wrangling it into a usable state
- Familiarity with CRM analytics - strong track record in analysing customer, CRM and campaign data to uncover actionable insights
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders e.g. will need to work with client data teams to source and understand raw data and then explain the analysis and deliver insight to marketing clients
- Ability to travel to Surrey at least 4 days per week
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox