City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day + Inside IR35
3 months ago
An exciting Media Agency in London is looking for a Data Strategist:
The company is looking to expand the data and technology function, so the successful candidate will need to deliver data-driven strategies for multiple clients as well as expanding on revenue streams.
- Based in Central London
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office - can be fully remote
- 6-8 weeks
- Start date: ASAP
- £350pd- £400pd Inside IR35
As the Data Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing data strategies for their clients which include some well-known household names.
- You will need to be hands-on with the implementation and delivery of the data.
- As well as retaining and growing the existing accounts you may also need to help them with winning new business.
- As well as winning, planning, and delivering data projects, they will also need to help them evolve in the marketplace.
- You must have at least 3 years of experience as a Data Strategist with extensive client-facing experience which is recognised in a digital agency
- Proven experience in managing multiple client relationships
- Previous experience in designing and implementing data strategies across all teams.
- Proven experience and product knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc.
You can apply for the Data Strategy position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.