City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
12 months ago
Contract - Digital Analytics Consultant - 6 months initially - Day Rate
This is a brand-new opportunity to become part of a new age for a huge media business based in London, to play a pivotal role in the shaping of their digital analytics function. The business owns a number of world-renowned brands and you will have the opportunity to really put your stamp on the analytics processes. This is a initial 2 month project based in Central London and a fantastic opportunity for anyone with both a strong commercial mindset and proven experience making an impact through the use of digital analytics.
- Development of a digital measurement framework that ties in with business objectives and goals
- Implementation of a group wide Digital analytics dashboard that will provide very clear insight
- Roadmap prioritisation and delivery
- Expert analysis on:
- Multichannel performance (including email and social)
- Funnel and Ecom performance
- Content performance
- User journey issues
- Landing pages
- Strong demonstrable experience as a web/digital analyst
- Demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Google Analytics qualified
- Must have technical experience of tag creation and implementation as well as proficient in developing tracking specs for implementation
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels is a must
- Experience of using Big Query and SQL
- Dashboarding experience is a must
- Exposure to Salesforce and Marketo would be advantageous
- Experience of MTA models
- CRO experience preferable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.