£350 - £365 per day
about 2 months ago
3 Month Initial Contract - Digital Business Director - Network Agency - Up to £365 Per Day - Outside of IR35
Hi all. I am on the lookout for a Digital Business Director on behalf of one of my network media agency clients based in London. This role is an initial 3 month paternity cover, however they will do what they can to keep you on board for longer if things go well.
This is a leadership position, joining a close knit team of around 20 similar level specialists across the agency, within a wider team of around 200 specialists. The unit you will be working within is heavily data driven, and works with the agencies key clients on accelerating their digital growth. You will be focused on how the client is growing in the current market, helping identify key opportunities within digital that will support the clients growth and expansion. The client you will work on is a huge global ecommerce company with many top brands and you will be covering the UK market. They have just retained this client and there are exciting plans in place that you will be heavily involved in.
Key channel focus : PPC, Programmatic, Social, Affiliates, SEO
- Digital Business Director level.
- Working closely with a key ecommerce client for the agency.
- You will lead the client through digital transformation, working very closely with them and internal specialist teams to achieve this.
- Oversee all digital channel investment for the client.
- Work closely with data partners to make sure right capabilities are in place to accelerate digital growth/transformation.
- Senior digital point of contact and escalation point for internal teams.
- Work closely with strategy and planning teams to ensure everyone is aligned.
- Provide regular client updates and run weekly/monthly meetings.
- Strong digital leader - ideally worked in Business Director or Senior/Group Account Director level roles within agencies before.
- Highly experienced across all digital channels and have been heavily involved with planning and strategy in the past.
- Good understanding of ecommerce - ideally worked on clients within this industry in the past.
- Data literate.
- Ability to quickly form strong relationships with senior level clients within digital/media.
- Detail oriented - with this always at the forefront of your work.
- Strong interest in the future and how this looks for digital capabilities within media.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox