£380 - £430 per day + Inside IR35 / Fully Remote
11 days ago
3-6 Months +
An award winning network agency are looking for a Global Performance Director for an initial 3 -6 month contract to help lead the digital team, oversee delivery on strategy, manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and provide expert guidance for all schemes across a luxury fashion brand.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Managers to plan, prepare and implement effective short and long-term digital strategies (as part of multi-channel campaigns)
- Manage and optimise all web-based paid media channels to drive traffic
- Closely manage the planning, development and delivery of all online marketing communications across all paid and earned channels including Paid social, PPC and Programmatic (desireable but not essential)
- Manage Digital Marketing budgets
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
- Extensive experience of planning and delivering digital marketing activity at a managerial level
- Broad digital marketing experience, spanning: Paid social, PPC, Programmatic
- Ability to convey briefs to third party agencies, and ensure all activity is delivered in line with expectations
- Ability to develop audience relevant content
- Knowledge of the UK housing market, product, competition, and legislation relating to property marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox