City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
8 months ago
Contract - Digital Insight Lead - Fashion & Retail - 1-2 months initially - Day Rate
A multinational fashion empire with over 1500 shops across the UK and a large online presence. They are an authentic British brand with world-class standards, having worked with some of the biggest names in fashion. They are looking for a Digital Insight Lead to join their team for a short-term contract, this person will be responsible for leading the digital analysts to deliver digital insights.
- Ensuring all business functions are kept aware and informed of relevant insights and analytics
- Highlighting and promoting the importance of effective analytics implementation and measurement for all new site functionality and initiatives
- Driving ongoing site optimisation strategies
- Managing and developing external relationships and third parties
- Managing and maintaining internal relationships with Directors, Heads of, and Senior Managers
- Supporting customer and research activities
- Maintaining the quality and effectiveness of regular reporting, including:
- Site performance metrics across domestic and international digital channels and platforms
- Marketing attribution
- Digital Marketing Performance
- Drivers of conversion
- Onsite user journey and behaviour
- Advanced SQL experience
- An experienced user of Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool (admin level)
- A passion for Insight and Analytics, and an understanding of how data can be exploited to drive competitive advantage.
- Strong experience analysing digital and customer-level data
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, and the ability to convert and translate complex data to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience of A/B and/or MVT testing strategy and methodologies.
- Previous line management experience.
- The ability to identify and understand complex businesses challenges and opportunities, and to translate these into analytical questions. Conversely, the know how to take analytical data from multiple sources and create a set of recommendations.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A customer-oriented focus.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.