City of London, London
Up to £100000 per annum + Fixed Term Contract
2 months ago
An exciting marketing agency in London is looking for a Director of Analytics.
- Based in London
- Hybrid working but very flexible need the right candidate
- 3-month contract
- Start date: 28/03/2021
- £100,000 Pro Rata - plus benefits.
As the Director of Analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple analytics projects from the proposal to presenting it back to the client.
- Excellent presenting skills, must be able to tell a story with the data in an engaging way.
- Bring on new business
- A contemporary approach to analytics with an emphasis on digital attribution, market mix modelling, location, and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical, and machine learning techniques for creative problem solving
- Responsibility for client and project management, setting project milestones, including delivery of projects to deadlines
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple analytics projects from start to finish.
- Experience using Eviews, Python, SQL, or R
- Experience presenting your findings to Senior Stakeholders in an engaging way.
- Strong experience using Data Visualisation tools.
- Comfortable with big data ideally with experience using AWS.
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience in media and marketing.
- Must be able to work to multiple deadlines
You can apply for the Research and Insights Analyst position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.