£250 - £300 per day
6 months ago
Contract - Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London, £250 - £300 per day.
This is an initial 3 month contract position working for a forward thinking and highly data driven media agency based in central London. They boast some big names on their client list and this role will be working on one of those! They often hire freelancers throughout the year, so this a fantastic agency to get your foot in the door as there could be multiple future opportunities there for you. Please note - you must be UK based as equipment will need to be sent to you.
As the Display Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, setting up & optimising display campaigns for the client brands. This will be across digital display, audio, partnerships and publishing.
- Presenting your work & findings to the client on a regular basis.
- Working cross functionally with other team members with the ability to clearly break down how display interacts with other channels.
- Providing input into the strategic direction of the client's advertising.
- Ideally you will have worked in a media agency environment before.
- Must have experience in a hands on display role and be comfortable setting up and managing high performing campaigns.
- Any experience working on a telecomms client or in the telecomms industry a big plus.
- Strong understanding of media planning.
- Confident communicating and presenting your work to clients and internal teams.
You can apply for this role of Display Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.