City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
We're working with an independent digital marketing agency focused on delivering performance media for their clients who are looking for a Dutch speaking SEO Specialist to join them on a short-term basis.
The agency themselves deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across several different verticals and need additional resource due to the demand from their clients.
As an SEO Specialist you will:
- Support the agency's SEO offering, including on-site techniques, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO
- Carry out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO - deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Work with the project team and creatives to devise an effective digital strategy which works for our clients
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches and proof of concepts for to potential clients
- Work with your team of SEO Executives and use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
- Fluent Dutch and English language
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress and other CMS platforms
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox