City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
9 months ago
You will be contracting for one of the world's leading global media agencies. Based in London they have huge plans for growth in 2019 as they are continually winning new business with their unique full service offering. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and work with some of the most well-known brands in the world.
So if this Econometrics Account Director role sounds perfect for you, don't hesitate to apply now!
As a Econometrics Account Director, yout responsiblities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of client analytics projects, end to end
- Ensure the delivery of client analysis projects and drive focus on meaningful business outcomes
- Responsible for the analytics support for named clients:
- Seamless support for budgeting, campaign planning, activation and reporting
- Making sure their media planning tool-kit is set up to work across all markets
- Ensuring the media tool-kit is calibrated with latest measurement insights
- Ensures there is a robust KPI framework for all media and communication objectives
- Corroborates proxy media metrics used as leading indicators for sales; or other objectives
- Supporting our commitment to advanced analytical measurement including the application of AI and ML to automate media decision making
- Inspire while leading by example in developing, motivating, mentoring, and coaching the team
- Knowledge of Market Mix Modelling
- Solid knowledge of typical tools and techniques used in marketing analytics
- Experience with panel modelling
- Knowledge of R and machine learning techniques
- Keen to develop a detailed awareness of client business issues, industry trends, consumer trends, promotional resources, market status, and competition
- Understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Keen attention to detail, a questioning mindset
- Calm under pressure and able to juggle multiple projects/clients
You can apply for this Econometrics Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.