4 months ago
My client is a technology whose products transform the way that brands use data to create value, from insights and solutions that give them the advantage. By analysing consumer behaviour, they then build innovative technology based around ‘Social Prediction’.
As a provider of structured time series social data, for each category that they provide data for, they track all of the Brands, Product types, Ingredients, Benefits, and Themes in that category. They derive these time series from online text using NLP and other ML techniques combined with human domain experts to curate their category datasets.
Their goal now is to match our social time series data with in-market sales data to determine the relationship between the two.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Mix and/or Econometrics consultant to support this effort. You will be supporting an existing in house data science team, and be expected to provide subject matter expertise and assist the team working with industry standard sales data.
- Support the inhouse data science team to work with, transform and join industry standard datasets (nelson, IRI, Kantar, media spend, etc).
- Provide subject matter expertise in the modelling of retail sales data.
- Build statistical models correlating sales against social data, media and pricing data.
- Recommend additional datasets which may support the work.
- Analytical degree (Maths, or similar)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience building marketing mix models, or econometrics models. 10+ would be preferred.
- May list experience in the following areas as well: price and promotions analysis, segmentation or New Product Development
- Strong experience with statistical methods.
- Some familiarity with Machine Learning methods.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with stakeholder management and explaining model findings.
- Extensive experience working with Neilson and IRI data. Experience working with Kantar data.
- Experience working with social data and analysing text would also be an advantage.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox