£70,000 - £85,000 per annum
28 days ago
6 month FTC - Experience Strategy Director - Agency - £70,000-£85,000 pro rata - London/Hybrid
My client is a leading Marketing Agency who are looking for an Experience Strategy Director to work on one of the leading sports event in the world. Your primary focus will be on fan engagement, serving them with content and experiences that increase the value of the fan base.
They are looking for someone that can help design and implement best in class digital fan experiences and journeys. You will join a multi-discipline strategy team, including an editorial/content planning director, data strategy director and UX strategy director,
- Omni-channel strategy and execution
- Next best action planning
- Acquisition/upsell/retention/win-back journeys
- Build automated journeys based on fan profiles and triggers
- New experience design
- Help develop the sporting events membership programme
- Experiential experience and CRM experience is essential
- 5+ years experience in an Agency
- Have a methodical and systematic way of working, that results in evidenced based recommendations that can be easily communicated to the client and team
- Have the ability and appetite to help grow the account - supporting the business lead and create growth opportunities through strategic recommendations
- Experience with sports brands and fan engagement is desirable, but not mandatory
- Be a bit of a marketing/digital geek, sharing best in class examples from other brands and being across the latest tech that can power better experiences
- Love what you do and be a good, fun person to work with
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Experience Strategy Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox