City of London, London
17 days ago
Contract - Global Insights Associate Director - Agency - 6 month FTC
This role is working for a global agency with a number of offices worldwide. You will be supporting the Global Insights Director in growing the role of Audience Insight. The focus of this role is around social listening and auditing the social listening of global key client accounts.
- Identifying how social listening and other digital data sources can track engagement
- Audits on global social listening key client accounts
- Insight point of contact for global account directors in London
- Develop new digital insights and analytics abilities from the viewpoint of understanding consumer behaviour
- Identify new insight data partners
- Support with new business pitches where required
- Strong experience of digital and social insight tools as well as data analytics
- Range of research and media agency experience with an understanding of social listening
- Understanding of the established and emerging social insights
- A solid knowledge of media and audience research
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Be able to work in a team communicating key research insights for new business pitches
- Ability to analyse and visualise data in an engaging and inventive way
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox