Contract Graphic Designer - 9 month FTC Maternity Cover - £35,000-£38,000 - London/Hybrid
Start date – on or before 21st February
A fabulous agency client of ours is looking for a Graphic design to support their in house design team as one member of staff heads off on Maternity Leave. When the Mat Leave is over, the lady will return to a promoted, and more senior role, so there is definite scope that this person can continue to support the team on an on going or more permanent basis once the Mat Cover is over. You will be joining an small, but talented design team of 5 and play a pivotal role in executing the creative ideas of the agency. The work type is varied, the agency life is collaborative and fast paced. Their office space is really lovely.
The key skills for a Graphic Designer in this role are:
• A brilliant portfolio of work
• Strong Photoshop experience
• Good Premier Pro and After Effects preferred
• The ability to execute well crafted ideas
• Previous experience working on integrated work streams- branding, pitch work, illustration, 3D modelling / concept art
• Experience working across lots of sectors- ie fashion, retail, sport, entertainment
• Experience working within an agency environment
If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more, and receive the full job description, as well as a link to some of this brands most recently published work please do share your CV and portfolio with us as soon as possible.